conscious -adj. 1 awake and aware of one's surroundings and identity. 2 aware, knowing. 3 (of actions, emotions, etc.) realized or recognized by the doer; intentional. 4 (in comb.) aware of; concerned with -n. (prec. by the) the conscious mind. consciousness n. [Latin scio know]

Oxford Dictionary of Current English

Please note: All posts appear in order they are posted. In order to view these posts in order use the Blog Archive button on the side.



Friday, January 14, 2011

I Am a Cherry Blossom

In my last post I spoke of my meditation and what, in part, it spoke to me. Upon reviewing what I had written, I was reminded of another "insight" I was given, almost three years ago, which spoke to this same thing. It also features a flower-this time a Cherry Blossom.


Who I Am

I Am a Cherry Blossom
I Am joyous to unfold and see you joyously behold me
I Am all the Cherry Blossoms
I Am the Day in which they Unfold
I Am awed by the Unfolding

Upon "receiving" this poem, I was moved by it, though somewhat mystified by its full meaning. Today, I might best describe my understanding as follows: We are but one perceptual impulse awakening within creation in awe. What has, of late, captured my attention, is the impression that we are at a point of perceptual realignment where Creator and Creation become one impulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment